Due to our consistent growth & success of our APAC region, we are seeking an exceptional Senior Talent Partner to join our incredible Talent Acquisition team. You will join a well respected and encouraging APAC team, where we work autonomously, love to collaborate & above all; celebrate each others success!You will be experienced in hiring top talent within the Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services & business support functions across the region.
As a trusted Talent Partner, you will have the opportunity to work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and department leaders to lead and implement hiring on some of Splunk's most critical needs. This is an outstanding opportunity to balance strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution across a variety of teams with varied strengths at one of LinkedIn's Top 50 Companies to Work For!
- Collaborate, advise, and partner with hiring managers and key collaborators to find top talent across Japan region.
- Strategically build highly-targeted, quality candidate pipelines for a diverse set of search assignments in a timely manner.
- Effectively assess candidates for current and encouraged upcoming hiring needs, taking into consideration organizational strengths/gaps, team dynamics, vision/goals, challenges, and career planning.
- Develop a strong, diverse talent pipeline for over 10+ requisitions/success profiles at any given time while balancing candidate, business partner, and hiring manager experiences.
- Accurately maintain, track, and report on recruitment metrics to improve service and delivery to assigned business groups.
- Monitor results of assessments and facilitate process to improve assessment activities
- Actively engage in building diversity of thought across our teams
- Continuous Self Development and Career Growth to achieve your goals
- Involvement in regional or global projects for continuos improvements
- 8+ years of proactive recruiting experience inside from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software company.
- A combination of in-house/corporate + search firm/agency experience
- Validated ability to successfully prioritize and lead a large and diverse requisition load in a dynamic, positive, and constantly changing work environment.
- Strong ability to run complex recruitment processes in a matrix organisation
- Superior influencing/ negotiation skills
- High sense of urgency and passion for delivering significant hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and understand position, team, company, and candidate needs and interests to build high-quality matches.
- Growth Mindset & Change Agility
- Team oriented - passionate about contributing to the talent acquisition's team overall growth and success.
- Fluency in English & Native Level Japanese Communication skills (Oral/Written) to support Asia Pacific and Japan on recruitment process.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.