We are seeking a highly motivated Senior operations manager to play a meaningful role in the growth and evolution of the Global Partner Strategy & Operations Team. This key position will manage Splunk’s Global Partner business operations planning, cadence, identifying, reporting, and monitoring on key Initiatives and delivering business critical analytics to support the senior leadership team to make informed decisions. The role's primary focus is supporting the Global Partner Organization in its role providing a Global Partner Program, Route to Marketing Strategies and Go-to-Market Strategies which scale, accelerate Splunk revenue and deliver a foundation for durable growth for years to come. Keep reading to find out if this is your next career move!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that
- Partner with GPO leaders and drive the operational cadence, including data preparation and analytics for Monthly/Quarterly business reviews, annual fiscal planning and more
- Provide governance and trends analysis to the GPO leadership team, including the analysis of Route, Theater and Global Partner Initiatives
- Coordinate with Theater Ops/Partner leaders to design and build GTM coverage models for rapid and sustainable growth
- Coordinate with Theater and Operations teams to ensure effective and efficient operations on partner focused business activities.
- Identify areas for operational process improvements, align Decision makers and Drive implementation of improvements.
- Responsible for Compensation Planning/Quotas/Execution for Global Partner roles and coordination/alignment with theater teams
- Govern operations process for approval and execution of partner programs with heavy focus on Partner Incentives Execution & ROI analysis
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Sales, Partner & Business Operations roles in an enterprise-level company
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience from projects undertaken in the past
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability from previous experiences to build rapport and relationships with Executive teams.
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done
- Passionate about the technology sector
- Intellectually curious with inquisitive mind that will ask “Why” and “How” to aid in both decision making and delivery of a world class partner operation
- Gather and use data to inform decision-making and persuade others.
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- Previous experience with Sales Compensation activities and Anaplan
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. The base pay for this position is dependent on work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for bonus and benefits, and may be eligible for equity.
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $152,000 - 209,000 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
Base Pay Range: $142,400 - 195,800 per year
All other cities and states excluding California, Washington, Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro Area.
Base Pay Range: $129,600 - 178,200 per year