Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a Salesforce QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring Quality Assurance standards and Best Practices are met for the BizApp Customer Success and Fulfillment team. Come join a collaborative and growing organization where you can make a difference.
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that.
- You will be responsible for the design and execution of test cases and strategy for CRM systems, including but not limited to application features, system framework and automation, integrations, end-to-end system testing, and UI flows.
- You will analyze and determine system impact and risks for all new enhancement releases.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing test coverage and creating a plan to address any gap in coverage.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining both functional and regression automation.
- You will build test metrics that are backed up by data and measure the product test quality.
- You will build test data as necessary to support the established test cases.
- You will ramp-up a QA team to support the business continuity projects.
- You will work with BSAs and Developers to validate test coverage against business requirements.
- You will work with BSAs and Developers to optimize the testing plan to ensure maximize QA team efficiency.
- You will design and execute test plans for load testing to ensure platform capability for volume and scale.
- Manage the day to day test execution, working with different functional groups & offshore teams.
- Execute these test use cases and report bugs using the collaboration tools.
- Communicate technical concepts and issues clearly.
- Review documentation for technical content and accuracy.
- Triage and drive bug resolution with appropriate teams.
- Support UAT testing activities.
What you'll need: I’ve already done that or have that.
- 8+ years of industry experience in testing to include the design and execution of test cases and strategy for CRM systems such as Salesforce
- 2+ years of Salesforce or CRM platform/application experience
- 1+ year of regression and functional automation testing experience
- You can break down complex problems in feature test design, solve big problems and perform root cause analysis.
- You can do defect analysis and you will be able to do hands-on trouble-shooting in distributed systems.
- You can think about the problem in a systematic way.
- You are proficient with automation test script design and development.
- You are able to think creatively about edge cases, incorporating unexpected user interactions with the system into the testing plan.
- You have a strong quality focused mindset.
- You can work collaboratively, and seek opportunities to share information and work alongside peers.
- You are able to thoughtfully approach the holistic goal- not get stuck in the weeds.
- You understand how connected systems function and can change the testing plan, how incorporating additional systems can add complication and change the original test plans.
- You have good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience working with Scrum teams & Test management tools is a big plus.
- Experience in SQL, scripting, and data manipulation a big plus.
- Strong understanding in Object Oriented Programming and relational databases a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Accounting or equivalent years of industry experience.