Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
Are you excited about building innovative solutions? Do you thrive in an atmosphere where your work can have a deep impact on the backend systems architecture design to front end development and everything in between? Splunk's cloud group is looking for engineers to help build our large scale cloud offering. You will work with a team building a state-of-the-art, cloud-based environment for massive-scale data processing. You will be working to ensure development teams, product teams and our cloud customers all understand exactly how their cloud systems are performing
- Building and deploying, scalable, high performing, monitoring solutions and APIs.
- Caring about quality, performance, stability and security.
- Active collaboration across multiple teams to build, review, and help design high quality software and systems.
- Designing and implementing tools and patterns to support a cross organization culture of observability.
- Innovative self-starter who seeks creative ways to contribute to the team, improve experiences and tackle problems.
- Enthusiastic about data visualization and making the many users of your product happier every day!
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, you welcome being mentored as well as providing mentorship.
- Technical curiosity and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- A passion for using data to understand and solve complex problems.
- Open to contributing to the backend and the frontend portions of your products.
What we offer you:
- A constant stream of new things to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, exploring new technologies, bringing in open source projects, and contributing back.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Breadth and depth of opportunities. You want to explore backend, frontend, and SDKs? We have that.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help on both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment. We work in an open environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate a phenomenal environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.