Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying tremendous growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to take the friction out of our processes, platforms, and systems to drive scale, efficiency, and effectiveness.
As a Senior Software Engineer - Finance Technology (SAP ABAP), you will join the core team that is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the SAP S4/Hana ERP and related technologies supporting the Finance and Order Management organizations. You will collaborate with Business and IT teams, vendors, use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, and out-of-the-box thinking to build holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while furthering Splunk’s long-range goals.
You will also collaborate with a global hybrid team of business analysts and engineers supporting production applications and maintenance of 24x7 applications in a SOX compliant environment.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 10+ years of relevant SAP experience
- 7+ years of ABAP experience
- S/4 HANA implementation experience
- Experience collaborating with a multi-functional team of IT Business Analysts in order to review the business requirements then design, build, test and implement a variety of SAP objects including reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancements, forms and workflows (RICEFW).
- Experience with SAP UI5 development that includes HTML5, Fiori, SAP Gateway, OData Services.
- Proficient with SAP HANA View development including usage of SQL, AMDP and ABAP
- Experienced with complex problem-solving steps and skills. Be able to resolve the source of a problem and find an effective solution through an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and showcase the prototypes required during solution development.
- Deep experience and expertise in translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact solutions.
- Ability to lead, create, be analytical and foster a collaborative problem solving environment.
- Ability to work with minimal direction in a dynamic, fast paced, fast growing company where flexibility is imperative.
Preferred knowledge and experience: These are a huge plus.
- Participation in all phases of at least 4 full-lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Experience in developing ABAP CDS views and OData Services.
- Experience with Fiori App development (Transactional and WebUI Apps)
- Experience in system integrations using XI, OData adaptors, SOAP Adaptor, IDOC Adaptors.
- Experienced in integrations with multiple SasS applications and systems including, SFDC, FFPSA, Workday, Stripe, OneSource, RevPro, Banks using Multi Bank Connect(MBC), SnowFlake nd EDI.
Education: Got it!
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required
What We Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want our teams to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $115,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).