Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a software engineer for Customer Identity and Access Management, your responsibility is to make sure our customers' data is safe and secure. You will be part of a team whose objective is to provide easy access to our suite of applications, in compliance with privacy laws. This team provides access and authorization to Splunk Cloud, all Business Applications and Websites that Splunk provides to its customers.
- You will build APIs and Web Applications to power our authentication and authorization services
- You will develop features and improve the overall technical quality of the login.splunk.com website and the systems it runs on
- You will help protect our customers' information and make it valuable for them and the company at large
- You will provide advanced technical competency to guide the team in its delivery
- You will deliver high quality, well-written code that is quickly understood, easily supported and maintained by the team using standard methodologies
- You will communicate and collaborate with team members within the Scrum framework to meet sprint planning objectives
- You will mentor team members and peers that are less experienced to increase theirs skills and knowledge, and ultimately improve the effectiveness of the team. You’re a team leader!
- You have deep knowledge of Node.js and a framework like SailsJS, Express
- 3+ years in crafting and building full stack applications in Node.js (REST APIs)
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written user documentation skills
Nice to have:
- knowledge of ReactJS as well as Redux
- BS, MS in Computer Science or meaningful experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records