As the Salesforce Engineer, you will be a member of the core team that has the tasks of crafting, building, and maintaining the platform and technologies. This role will focus on developing system functionality that will be used by the Customer Success organization. You’ll work on challenging problems like technical frameworks and how we take advantage of features like Platform Events to build processes and how we can implement Salesforce DX. Come join a collaborative and growing organization where you can make a difference.
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically sophisticated solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with internal and external systems
- Strong hands-on experience in Lightning development - Aura, LWC, ideally as part of a Lightning migration
- Experience developing applications from scratch
- Detailed knowledge of overall ecosystem and platform issues
- Comfortable debugging and challenging execution involving features like asynchronous processing on Salesforce
- Experience with salesforce CICD - Copado and Github, Gitlab
- Enterprise integration architectures such as SOA, RESTful, ETL
- You have a deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and completing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Deep understanding on customer experience and success processes including but not limited to configuring strategic success plans, tracking of various timelines like Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly business reviews and other customer meeting, crafting and assigning events and tasks to customer success managers
- Experience with migration of customer success related data and processes from another system like Gainsight to Salesforce
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- Strong interest to learn and apply new technologies
- You have the ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as vital
- Understanding of cloud offerings market space concepts
- Experience working on projects with tight schedules and with teams spread across multiple time zones
- Exemplary interpersonal
Base Pay Range
Base Pay: INR 3,200,000.00 - 4,400,000.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.