Do you want to join a fast-growing company where the work you do will make a real difference? Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a fast-growing company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
We are looking for a hardworking Senior Program Manager with experience in Release Management and across technical disciplines within an Agile and Scrum-based development environment. This position requires a well-rounded individual who won’t miss details while guiding multiple teams. We're looking for someone who can thrive in an unstructured, collaborative environment and can distill complex problems into actionable work and help to drive projects to completion. Working cross functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and a bit of elbow grease, to build holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while furthering Splunk’s long range goals.
- Own success of the release end to end, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, and continuous change management to deliver on-time, quality results
- Interface with executive leadership and key business stakeholders serving as the core spokesperson for your team/program
- Establish baseline metrics, monitor "key performance improvements" documentation, and reporting and on process improvement results ensuring adoption of the new processes across the business
- Create and maintain a formal network with cross-functional teams to define future state and orchestrate comprehensive plans to deliver process improvements from start to finish
- Drive process improvement initiatives to scale and automate key business processes delivering measurable results including but not limited to our GTM, Operations, and Product approach
- Act as a liaison between your release teams and other internal groups such as Engineering, Product Management, Design, Docs, Legal and Marketing to ensure clear lines of communication are maintained and release delivery is smooth and effective.
- Lead, facilitate, and develop resolution to critical business issues that elevate teams and business functions to becoming a SAAS company
- Create and/or maintain release documentation, release plans, risks, and track status
- Schedule, facilitate, and lead team events including but not limited to release stand-ups, weekly syncs, and bug triage.
- Conduct regular retrospectives and process reviews to identify improvement opportunities
- Provide expertise and share standard methodologies regarding process improvement tools and methodologies
- Release Management acumen and cross functional project management experience
- Strong validated experience with leadership, business insight, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skill
- Solid experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Proven ability to influence and affect change at all levels of the organization without having positional authority
- Ability to influence and communicate at the Executive level of an organization
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Scrum, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, DMAIC (desired)
- Ability to work across cross functional group and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- Experience running Kaizen or Lean events (desired)
- Consulting experience (desired)
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.