Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Working closely in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, including nonprofit and academic organizations, this position is responsible for advancing, managing, and scaling Splunk’s Workforce Development program. This program focuses on expanding economic opportunities for underrepresented groups in technology through tuition-free Splunk training, tech coaching, and partnerships with organizations supporting career development and job placement services. Candidates who are Splunk Certified earn an average of 16% more than their peers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Align programming to business and social impact objectives. Adapt Workforce Development program to support Global Education’s transformation and objectives.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, including Global Education, to design, map, and implement end-to-end systems and processes, from registration to reporting.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Develop, implement, and maintain reporting system to capture and report progress/impact/metrics to key stakeholders, including partner and student satisfaction, registration, course completion, certification, and job placements. Analyze metrics to optimize program and process efficiencies.
- Evaluate existing partners and develop long-term partnerships with key nonprofits. Build, manage and scale partnerships aligned to program goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement skills-based volunteer program in partnership with Employee Community Engagement Manager to enhance student success and encourage certification.
- Present key metrics and insights to internal and external stakeholders, partners and collaborators; tailor accordingly.
- Oversee, monitor, and lead the planning, development, coordination, implementation, reporting and evaluation of all Workforce Development program activities.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Splunk Professional Services consultant skills (field work) and Core Consultant Certification are a strong plus.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Proven ability to lead and manage complex stakeholder processes without direct authority or ownership of resources.
- Proven success leading cross-functional initiatives - from framing the objectives, building the operating framework, driving execution, to reporting impact.
- Consistent track record to identify and frame system problems and gain cross-functional support to implement solutions.
- Strong project management skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability in program management; experience in workforce/career development program management preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred); or equivalent experience.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.