Senior Program Manager - ERP
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who will be in charge of leading large cross functional Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) initiatives. Partnering with business partners to drive the technology components, you will lead all aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition. You will also provide oversight of a global portfolio of programs. If this sounds intriguing, continue reading...
Working cross functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will leverage your knowledge and experience to drive all projects and programs in relation to our Financial ERP. As a Senior Program Manager, ERP - you should have an appreciation for simplicity and quality, creative and strategic thinker, and willing to get your hands dirty - to design holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while fostering Splunk’s long range goals. You will also be responsible for driving large scale global, cross-functional technology programs tied to goals and initiatives, including the ERP program and other large-scale transformations.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will lead the successful end-to-end delivery of the transformation technology program through active leadership and engagement at both a strategic and detailed program level
- You will handle large scale cross-functional program and act as a liaison between business teams and IT teams to ensure that the business requirements are complete met by the proposed solutions.
- You will run complex program plans to create and/or maintain program documentation, program plans, risks, resource planning, budgeting and track status.
- Identify, communicate, and escalate project issues and risk promptly and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with Business and IT and Leadership
- Develop program justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding.
- Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
- Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management, and senior executive teams.
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles
- Superb communication across project and management teams
- You have the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization and work in an ambiguous environment
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 12 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 8 years experience; or equivalent experience
- 8+ years leading large scale ERP SAP Business Applications programs or SaaS based Business Applications
- Strong validated experience with leadership, business insight, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Large scale cross functional project management experience
- Ability to influence and communicate at the Executive level of an organization
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of portfolio management concepts
- Experience in scrum or agile (desired)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.