Splunk are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our professional services team, based in UAE. Splunk consultants solve organisation's most challenging problems, including the ones they didn't know existed. Splunkers are self-motivated, have an insatiable thirst to learn new technologies and thrive in a fast paced environment. Splunk consultants feel comfortable mastering new technologies and come from a variety of business, analytic and technology backgrounds.
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is changing the way that information is used to support business decisions. You will be responsible for fueling solutions to ensure enterprise deployments make the deepest impact possible across an organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Splunk Professional Services Consultant your primary responsibilities will be to:
● Drive complex deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
● Collaborate across the entire Splunk organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation gathered from customer input
● Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk
● Enable customers to solve the next wave of questions on their own
Business Knowledge and Experience
● Recent experience working with large customers and managing enterprise software deployment project
● Experience in successful startups in the areas of systems management, log management and security is strongly preferred
● Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how these relate to the customer’s business
● Able to quickly understand and interpret customer problems and navigate complex organisations
● Effective at communicating clearly to technical and business audiences
Technical Knowledge and Experience
● Minimum of 15 years experience in Security, keywords; Security Operations Center, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Security Risk Assessment & Management, Privacy, Security Architecture & Engineering, Policy Management and Compliance, Security Program Management
● Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; must be very comfortable on the command line interface
● Experience with application development would be an added advantage
● Background in SIEM or APM or Big Data or Analytics
Splunkers are encouraged and empowered to be Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
From great benefits to a diverse and inclusive workplace — that's the Splunk experience.
Intern with people you want to hang out with, even outside the office.
Hear from Splunkers on the latest.
Culture of Inclusion: Splunkers Share Their Stories
Follow Splunk on LinkedIn for job announcements, company news, and more.