Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a Senior Product Manager at Splunk, you will help to evolve, refine, and grow our service deployment maturity to accelerate continuous delivery and provide a more predictable and consistent release experience for Splunk customers and Splunk developers.
- You have a deep understanding of the operational aspects of delivering large-scale service experiences. You can point to examples of services you worked on.
- You have demonstrated ability in an operational role.
- Hands-on experience with a public IaaS service like AWS or GCP, with emphasis on containerized, microservice-based deployments using Kubernetes a plus.
- You will build a holistic, exciting vision for the future state and maintain a roadmap for execution.
- You maintain the right perspective in everything you do. Ensure we are solving the right problem for the person.
- Identify critical factors in boosting developer productivity. Map key tasks for the persona(s) in the current state and future state. Establish and continually refine the vision to spectacularly simplify the future state.
- Collaborate with Customers, Engineering, UX, PMs, Service Operations, Marketing, and Field on a regular cadence to execute against the vision in the delivery of a holistic admin experience.
- You are organized, hardworking, and passionate about this role and working in a constantly evolving environment.
Requirements: What you'll need to succeed.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or technical product management role.
- Understands Cloud connectivity patterns and basic networking concepts, including IPv6 adoption.
- Cultivate deep empathy for the challenges faced by the developer persona in its current state.
- Expertise with infrastructure as code and CI/CD mechanisms like Gitlab, Github, Terraform, or Ansible, including configuration management (Puppet, Chef) and other pervasive tooling central to infrastructure delivery.
- Operate with a sense of urgency to match our rapid growth. We value planning, but value shipping a feature even more.
- Skilled at socializing ideas to attain a cross-functional agreement. You maintain a Customer and Team-first approach.
- Understanding of the operations of large enterprises especially in IT and/or Security.
- Your experience with large-scale distributed systems, and monitoring frameworks is a plus. Prior knowledge of Splunk is a plus.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure, SaaS applications, and their security needs
- Experience managing or working directly on B2B SaaS applications or platforms, and even better if you also have enterprise product experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field. Or equivalent practical experience.
- MBA from a top-tier program. Or equivalent practical experience.
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle, experience with Agile software methodologies
If you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting tech companies, contact us! This position has the ability to make a huge impact. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Base Pay Range
Base Pay: PLN 177,600.00 - 244,200.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.