Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for a motivated Sr Order Management Analyst to join its Order Management and Billing Team.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will need to review and validate sales related agreements for completeness and accuracy in compliance with Splunk’s policies and procedures.
- You will be working with Sales, Finance, and/or Legal on non-compliant orders and provide direction and clarity on steps to resolve order issues.
- You will need to monitor order fulfillment and engage necessary resources to resolve fulfillment issues
- You will need to enforce to all compliance guidelines including SOX and support internal and external audits
- You will need to be able to support monthly accounting close and SOX controls by performing monthly close reconciliations for delivery and invoicing; but not limited to: historical trending, performance against goals/baseline, forecasting models, etc
- You will need to be able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- You will need to be able to perform monthly and quarterly order metrics (e.g.. average processing time, average deal size, average volume, average credit memo, etc.).
- You will need to ensure company financial policies and requirements are observed and work to drive strong controls and compliance for accounting and audit
- You will need to be open to deliver ad-hoc assignments as business requires.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Must have at least 5+years of experience in related work experience
- You had experienced supporting a dynamic team or working within an Order Management team/organization
- You have a deep understanding of order processing and cross-functional dependencies; general knowledge of revenue recognition a plus
- You can interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- You have shown operational improvement, lean methodology experience
- You can work in dynamic, fast paced, fast growing company where flexibility is imperative
- Have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills – have the ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various internal and external parties
- You can be flexible, as required, during critical periods such as Quarter/Year End close, etc.
- You have high level of critical and logical thinking and analysis, with a confirmed proficiency in researching and resolving processing and billing issues
- You have strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, work with others and follow through to execute all tasks
- Have Salesforce and NetSuite knowledge a plus
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Have Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.