Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
At its core, the role is about creating opportunities to tell phenomenal customer and technology stories that showcase the value of Splunk and our vision to help organizations ask questions, get answers, take actions and achieve business outcomes from their data. Come and tell stories that help influencers, prospects, customers to change the world through data with Splunk.
You have experience supporting revenue growth through brand awareness. You embrace creative approaches to PR and Social Media. You are a big-idea person, as savvy about creating compelling brand stories as you are about pitching and promoting them. You have deep and rich experience in strategizing, planning and implementing media-centric strategies and campaigns blending PR, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, and other communications channels. You’re a strategic thinker with an understanding of data-driven marketing and have deep experience gained either through past work experience in enterprise software companies.
Social Media APAC
- Develop and implement a best-in-class APAC social media and influencer marketing strategy
- You will function as a key liaison to multiple partners within and outside of marketing; lead agency and internal teams on content creation and curation for social media, including managing editorial calendar, writing content and guiding the development of visuals and other creative assets on social platforms
- Manage APAC digital media influencer marketing campaigns from strategy development, plan execution, relationship development to post-campaign reporting
- Strategize and execute social media programs to grow following and engage audience
- Collaborate closely with global Social Media team
- Create and execute project campaign timelines and schedules
- You are accountable for analyzing metrics, results and reporting such as conversion statistics and engagement metrics
- You will be responsible for continuous performance optimization of our social media and influencer marketing strategies
- Stay current with and assess industry and social media trends, tools, platforms, innovations and best practices
- You will actively test new tools and channels to innovate and scale programs, with an emphasis on integrated marketing
- Develop and implement a successful and impactful communications strategy to ensure we are leading conversations and generating awareness of Splunk through earned and editorial media within business, IT media and the trades
- A strategist and point person in preparing news announcements and orchestrating cross-functional teams
- Create clear and concise narratives that resonate with Splunk and our audiences to bring a compelling point-of-view
- Collaborate closely with executive leadership and business leaders on communication strategy; prepare senior executives and business leaders for media/industry engagements, including media interviews, speeches and company/industry event participation;
- Responsible for PR performance, sharing insights, opportunities and course corrections to keep performance on track
- Collaborate with global PR team to ensure message integration and consistency across external, internal, and social channels
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams and drive communication to ensure clarity of purpose and outcome across teams
- Oversee and manage PR and Social Media agencies
- Support business leaders on communication strategy; prepare them for media/industry engagements, including media interviews, speeches and company/industry event participation
- Establish meaningful KPIs and measures of success for PR
- 12+ years of communications experience, with 8+ years working in enterprise software companies
- An established track record of PR success across the ASEAN/South Asia region, with the results to show for it
- Consistent track record evolving social media into a strategic and branding channel.
- Shown success framing communications strategy in the context of business goals and customer needs. You consider return on investment, business objectives, customer needs, and competitive differentiation with every decision
- Strong attention to detail with organizational, time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Genuine passion for social media marketing with influencers and other marketers for driving impact through innovative practice
- Experience managing and leading agency teams
- Teamwork. We're a collaborative team, and we need someone with positive energy and a willingness to partner with others to accomplish shared goals.
- Creativity. Someone who is willing to bring an endless supply of new ideas. T
- Experience working across a range of media platforms, including print, digital, social media, broadcast, etc
- Knowledge of SEO and the role of PR in driving site traffic, rankings, and domain authority
- Experience in working closely with senior management and leadership teams
- Highly-motivated individual who thrives in fast-paced teams
- Ability to analyze data for actionable insights and intelligence
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.