The Senior Manager, Splunk Security COE Operations reports to the Senior Director of Global Security Operations. The role is based in Hyderabad, India. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of operations engineers responsible for supporting a world-class deployment of Splunk products. You will have a deep understanding of Information Security principles coupled with the expertise in building and leading an operational team supporting Splunk products. We are a hardworking team who has fun, enjoys a good laugh but above all else thinks security first.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the Splunk Security COE Operations team to drive prioritization of initiatives, develop robust processes that support service transition and service operations, and embody the spirit of continuous operational improvement
- Engage with other teams to ensure operational services are working as intended
- Manage a geographically dispersed team to deliver services within published service level goals
- Measure, supervise and improve operational metrics and key performance indicators to ensure efficient service health
- Develop intimate familiarity with the service offering to drive service improvement initiatives across the team
- Drive implementation of innovative Splunk products to improve Splunk's security and operational posture
- Showcase what a world-class Splunk offering is to our customers and enable the sharing of best practices with them
- Build bridges with product management teams to influence product roadmaps that bring real-world needs to reality
- Provide mentorship and career development for the team by integrating quality and continuous personal development into everything we do
- Ensure that all documents, workflows, and processes remain accurate and up-to-date
- At least 5 years managing a Splunk operations, security engineering, or similar team
- Advanced experience with Splunk, Splunk SOAR and other Splunk products
- Ability to build and interpret Splunk Processing Language (SPL) fluidly
- You can lead people to think critically by guiding them without doing the work for them
- You possess a demonstrated ability to speak with people with varying knowledge of Splunk concepts
- Demonstrable expertise in ITIL Service Management principles
- Capability to look at a process to find opportunities for cycle-time reduction
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and take-charge
- Ability and desire to think outside of the box for creative solutions to problems with the moxie to follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to see things through the customer’s eyes
- Tremendous attention to detail.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.