Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the leader in big data, machine learning analytics with a significant presence in the cyber security market. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to provide leadership in the Cyber Risk Management and Third Party Trust functions. As the Senior Manager Program Delivery, you would lead a team of three Project Managers, and provide direct program delivery support, delivering projects and programs that drive Splunk’s cyber security capabilities. You will work closely with the cyber security leads to develop the business case for programs and projects that support multi year cybersecurity roadmaps that align to and support Splunk's cyber risk target.
In addition, this leadership role works closely with SGS Leadership to lead and prioritize the portfolio of SGS programs and projects, develop quarterly plans and ensure that projects deliver their business requirements as validated by their success criteria
You will also partner closely with SGS Leadership, Leaders within Product, Splunk Cloud, IT and Internal Audit.
- Develop and lead a strategic long-term plan for Splunk Global Security that achieves defined business objectives across cyber security services (including new service introduction and service retirement) to facilitate long-term business goals
- Enable cyber security’s ability to understand and anticipate the needs and requirements of Splunk and ensure that cyber security services contributes to business outcomes
- Help support cyber security service owners to understand and influence business partners’ incentives to optimize service delivery
- Communicate strategy and performance metrics so that business partners understand how cyber security investments contribute to their success and how the health of those security services support their goals and objectives
- Ensure that the team understands the goals, objectives and roadmaps of the Business and that their priorities align to and support those priorities
- Influence business partner investments in SGS service capabilities that support future enterprise objectives
- Handle budget management for SGS demand and allocate & schedule resources to the highest priority projects
- Lead the team of Project Managers to deliver defined business requirements on time, scope and budget
- Assessed problems and challenges from multiple perspectives, the feasibility of the approach and decide on course of action
- Delivered programs that support the development of cyber security capabilities
- Delivered complex projects and programs that span multiple business owners and require execution by multiple delivery teams
- You are well versed in the Project Delivery Lifecycle and experienced in implementing and maturing the process to meet stated project delivery SLAs and critical metrics
- Partnered with leadership to develop service roadmaps that include the programs and projects required to deliver
- Have run external team dependencies, led to the criteria of the published Project Delivery Lifecycle, and change control process and risk management process
- You have at least 10+years of technology experience in the following areas: Information Security, Operational Risk, Technology Governance, Technology Audit, Technology Infrastructure or Application Development
- Experienced working in the Information Security, Technology Controls or Technology Risk Management fields
- Understanding of the technology implications of additional global and regional regulations is helpful
- Understand and worked with Risk Analysis and Risk Management methodologies
- You are stellar at program and project management skills and have technology acumen
- You are able to work effectively as part of the regional and global security team, serving a large diverse Technology community
- You have solid understanding of business functions and the Technology role in a product and cloud provider environment a significant advantage
- You have excellent analytical & communication skills
- You are able to handle both time and workload of multiple tasks without constant supervision as part of a distributed team
- You have shown consistent ability to lead multi-functional teams that deliver solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Master's of Science or Master's of Arts degree or equivalent work experience
- Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.