Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business.
In your role as the “Senior Manager Program Management Office Global Field Enablement (GFE)” you will lead a team that is focused on cross-functional enablement programs and initiatives from prioritization scoping to delivery. You will assess requirements, identify root causes and improvement opportunities, and define learning and enablement objectives to improve skills and performance for a variety of field and partner roles.
You will work with a broad set of business partners, you will develop, coordinate, and drive the Enablement Project Management Office (PMO) processes and activities across a set of diverse Enablement and GTM Operations initiatives to develop scope, identify outcomes and timelines, and risk assessment for projects, curriculum, and related deliverables.
You will be part of the Global Programs Group within Global Field Enablement, a dynamic, ambitious team responsible for accelerating productivity for new hires and existing field teams.
- Manage the successful end to end delivery of the PMO and enablement programs and projects through active leadership and engagement at both a strategic and detailed program level
- Develop Programs and Projects with all aspects of Enablement Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT/Ops, BP, Engineering, and Product Management teams
- Provide clear requirements to the Learning Strategy, Systems and Tools and Productivity Teams as needed to engage them in deliverables.
- Ensure there is a “Global” view of all programs
- Continually look for ways to improve and scale processes
- Facilitate lessons learned, knowledge sharing, and documentation of standard methodologies
- Lead, facilitate, and develop a resolution to critical global business issues
- Work with key business partners serving as the core spokesperson for the PMO
- Drive process improvement initiatives to scale and automate key processes delivering measurable results
- Own success of the program end to end, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, overall program governance and continuous change management to deliver timely, quality result
- Identify, communicate, and advance project issues and risks promptly and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with Leadership
- Define and measure current state and provide root cause analysis for the initiatives you own demonstrating data analysis and process observation
- Build and maintain a formal network with cross-functional teams to orchestrate comprehensive plans to deliver programs and improvements from start to finish
- Establish baseline metrics, monitor "key performance improvements" documentation, and reporting
- Create and/or maintain program documentation, program plans, risks, and track status in conjunction with the IT PMO office Conduct regular retrospectives and process reviews to identify improvement opportunities
- Identify and demonstrate elite process benchmarks to enable step-change improvements
- Provide expertise and share standard methodologies regarding process improvement tools and methodologies
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- 10 + years in a similar role at fast-growing enterprise software company, including 4+ years leading a team.
- Enablement Programs, Instructional Design or Curriculum Experience.
- Excel at decision-making, consensus building, solving business problems and conflict management across cross-functional groups such as Sales Ops, PMM, PMKT, and GTM Operations
- Dedicated and relentless project leadership and execution. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations. You are known for "getting stuff done".
- Technology and Process Design. You are equally comfortable solving problems through technology as you are through operational excellence
- Strong business insight, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Change Management acumen and cross-functional project management experience and ability to effect change at all levels of the organization without having positional authority
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, DMAIC (desired)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.