Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
The Senior Manager, Global Partner Experience Operations is vital in leading and delivering a best-in-class experience for the Splunk partner ecosystem. In this role, you align across the Partner+ Program, partner management and partner sales to deliver on strategic and operational objectives for the business. Responsibilities include developing, implementing and running partner systems, programs operations processes.
- Leader for the Global Partner Experience Operations team. You and your team are responsible for the operational support for Splunk’s Global Partner+ Program, which includes the Partner Help Desk, Partner Funding and Incentives, as well owning all the infrastructure that enables a great experience for the Splunk Partner Ecosystem.
- Act as the primary business driver for the Partner team with the IT Business Applications team to deliver on the vision for an excellent end-to-end partner experience. You are the business owner for all technology that supports the partner business.
- Support the future of the Partner+ Program as the operational lead for our global partner programs. You will strategize on how to improve the partner experience through leveraging, improving, expanding & optimizing our technology systems.
- Develop enhancements for program infrastructure, including partner portal, through- partner marketing automation tools and incentive platforms.
- Support Partner Program Operations in the day -to- day functions, including new partner activation, and the Partner+ helpdesk. Leverage partner engagement, system usage and helpdesk data to identify opportunities to optimize and create efficiencies.
- Create new processes to enhance visibility into the partner lead lifecycle, aligning with Marketing Operations.
- Develop strategies and implement processes to simplify the partner experience.
- Responsible for partner portal/PRM strategy to enhance the partner experience, including integration with other systems and technology.
- Support the operational needs, development, and integration of Splunk’s through-partner marketing automation tool.
- Establish and measure process and system metrics to measure the success of our partner experience. Deliver complete partner portal usage metrics on a regular basis.
- You have 10+ years of experience in partner/channel operations role(s) in Enterprise Software companies.
- Experience leading teams in a globally distributed environment
- Knowledge in CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com), PRM Systems (partner portals such as Impartner) and Through-partner marketing automation tools (such as Averetek), with a background in developing business requirements needed to build new tools and improve existing ones
- You possess business insight, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly, including demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to lead multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Ability to set goals and drive to successful completion. You take responsibility for actions/outcomes and you are accountable for successes and failures.
- Experience with change management
- Solid background in business requirements documentation
- Willingness to travel globally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance, MBA/ graduate degree a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.