Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
This position will be the primary finance business partner for the Security Market Group at Splunk. Your primary role will be to advise the business on the financial health of their investment decisions and ensure business decisions are strategically aligned with the company. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Business Partner FP&A supporting the Products Group.
Strategic Advice and Partnership:
- Partner with head of business to develop long term financial plans
- Develop and present strategic insights about the business
- Align functional goals and strategies to broader global initiatives
- Lead performance diagnostics, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
- Become a trusted business partner to all business units and executive management
- You will lead preparation of the annual business plan and analysis
- Manage quarterly and monthly expense forecast process
- Interpret and present key findings to senior leadership
- Enable management by providing timely, accurate information
- Understand business drivers and recommend measures to further improve results
- Integration of finance into the business; attend team meetings / understanding of the business
- Tailored, effective presentations, analysis and dialogue with each business partner
- Timely, meaningful views on their business
- Dialogue around budget and spend to optimize budget and investments and return-on-investment
- Robust toolkit to help manage the business and enable management decision making
Experience and Qualification
- 8-10 years of related FP&A experience in a comparably sized public, technology based, growth business or Management Consulting / Investment banking
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a dynamic environment and prioritize to meet deadlines
- You have excellent communication skills, ability to interpret and explain at all levels
- Strong financial and operational planning skills
- You are proficient in Salesforce Microsoft Excel, GoogleDocs
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.