As a software engineer for Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM), your responsibility is to make sure our customers' data is safe and secure. You will join a team whose objective is to provide the best Identity Service for our customers as well as our business stakeholders. You will do so by setting up our authentication and authorization services, in compliance with all regulations.
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that:
- You will be responsible for building a cohesive Identity platform
- You will help protect our customers' information and make it valuable for them and the company at large
- You will deliver high quality, well-written code that is quickly understood, easily supported and maintained by the team using standard methodologies
- You will communicate and collaborate with team members within the Scrum framework to meet sprint planning objectives
- You will mentor team members and peers to increase their skills and knowledge, and ultimately improve the effectiveness of the team
What you'll need: I’ve already done that or have that:
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience building IAM solutions, integrating IAM products in medium to large size companies, such as Okta, Ping Identity, Auth0, Oracle Identity Manager.
- Experience in implementing Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning)
- Experience in implementing Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) with regards to access requests, integrations, provisioning, entitlements and reporting.
- Single Sign On (SSO) integration and session management for Web Applications
- Identity Federation (SAML) configuration and integration
- API security and API integration with IAM products
- Expertise in at least one programming language (Go, Java)
- Excellent verbal and written user documentation skills
- BS, MS in Computer Science or relevant experience
What we offer you: Wow, I want that!
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open,fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication, and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area's "Best Places to Work" by The San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
Splunk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying to.