This is an opportunity to work at a company that is changing the way information supports business decisions. At Splunk, we've grown rapidly across central Europe by helping leading companies (including 90 of the Fortune 100) go from data to business outcomes faster than ever.
As we expand across Germany, Switzerland, Austria and beyond, we're seeking values-driven sales professionals to continue driving record growth while cultivating customer innovation.
If so, we are currently expanding our German Sales force and looking for an experienced: Senior Enterprise Account Manager (m/w/d) in Munich or Stuttgart
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
The successful candidate will have a measurable track record in building and maximizing sales territories. This will be an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- At least 5+ years direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises is a must
- MEDDPICC solid rock experienced
- Strong cababilities in building qualifed pipelines according to Meddpicc
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with Siemens is a plus
- Fluent German & English language skills are essential
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.