Senior Director of Engineering, Cloud Infrastructure
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk Cloud is looking for a Sr Director of Engineering in Cloud Infrastructure. You will be responsible for building and running core infrastructure of our cloud products. This includes the base Kubernetes infrastructure, traffic engineering, and observability teams. You will help define DevOps practices for all of Splunk.
- Inspire, make tough decisions, and get things done.
- Build and develop an extraordinary engineering team that delivers with velocity and quality, while cultivating an engaging and positive environment for everyone on the team to do their best work.
- Develop key internal relationships with executive staff, other Engineering and Products leaders, cross-org peers, and external colleagues.
- Work across the organization to deliver quality products that delight Splunk's passionate users.
- You are a highly motivated leader who thrives at the junction of business, product, technology, and team challenges, and who can use the scale of Splunk today to accelerate growth.
- You can embrace team needs, assess talent quickly, and pick up velocity.
- You are passionate about building and running distributed systems at scale in production. You understand the challenges and trade-offs to be made when building and deploying systems to production.
- You use data to inform decisions about products, technology, and teams
- You feel strong ownership and have the ability to cultivate ownership among other leaders and teams
- You are enthusiastic about making the many users of your product happier every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.