Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Success Partner Programs to define, build and execute Splunk’s strategy for scaling our Customer Success operations through our partner ecosystem. This will include all aspects of Customer Success including Professional Services, Adoption, Renewals and Support. In this key role, you will responsible for aligning and driving Splunk’s partner programs and incentives to support the Customer Success strategy, including a partner sold and delivered services model, increased services attach rates and creating a partner renewals and adoption capability. The role will span high-level strategy creation to aspects of everyday partner program development and execution. You will work closely with executives and senior leadership from the Customer Success, Partners, Operations and Sales teams to design programs and achieve agreed upon outcomes and metrics. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, self-motivated and flexible, plus possesses the skills required to execute successfully on multiple concurrent projects. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment that relies on teamwork. The ideal candidate comes from a Cloud/SaaS native vendor and/or has experience transitioning to the Cloud, as well as deep experience in Customer Success Partner programs and/or strategy leadership.
If you are looking to make a huge impact every day, come and join the fastest growing machine data technology company. This position reports to the Director, Global Partner Programs and is located in the San Jose, CA or San Francisco, CA office.
Customer Success Strategy
- Set a vision for Splunk’s Customer Success strategy with and through partners, including analysis of current state and capacity/capability of partner ecosystem and what the future state needs to be to support Splunk’s growth.
- Work with senior leadership in Customer Success, Partner, Operations and Sales teams to align all groups behind this strategy and lead it’s execution
- Measure success through successful adoption of Partner programs, outcomes such as partner participation in partner sold and delivered services, adoption and renewals as defined in quarterly targets.
Partner Program Development
- Define and execute necessary Partner programs to support Customer Success strategy, as part of Splunk’s Partner+ Program framework.
- Collaborate with Finance, Pricing and Partner Business Operations to deliver financial modeling to project impact and recommend program design.
Reporting, Dashboards & Analytics
- Work closely with our partner analytics manager and partner operations teams to produce specific partner KPI’s, maintain partner dashboards/reports, and analysis of program and partner sold and delivered services model.
Partner Landscape Analysis and Partner Recruitment
- Work closely with Partner Leaders to define a partner engagement and recruitment strategy to meet Customer Success targets (such as partner role in renewals and services delivery).
- Drive and lead a comprehensive view of current partner ecosystem mapping to understand partner capacity, coverage and capability; assess gaps and opportunities. Use this to deliver a plan to engage new and existing partners in strategic practice development to fill gaps in coverage and build skills in the ecosystem.
- Lead the development and delivery of a Partner engagement kit to articulate the value proposition of building a Splunk practice to be used with strategic existing partners and high value recruits.
- Be an integral member of small, but focused global Partner Programs group that is responsible for the partner program commercial models, ecosystem engagement, mapping and enablement, as well as economics.
- Evangelize Partners within the organization, across all departments, to highlight the value delivered to Splunk and its customers through partners.
- Be the source of expertise on Customer Success including Professional Services, Adoption, Renewals and Support through partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer success, finance, education, field enablement, marketing, operations, product management, business/corporate development and sales to drive alignment on strategy and program definition/execution.
- Manage work across a matrixed organization with internal and external stakeholders to get feedback, buy-in, and manage expectations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure, high-visibility role
- Proven experience in Customer Success Partner programs and/or strategy leadership role and scaling a Customer Success organization through global partners
- Professional Services, Adoption/Renewals and Support businesses exposure.
- Industry experience in Cloud/SaaS native vendor; and/or transitioning to the Cloud.
- 10+ years of partners-related roles.
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Current experience in a high growth software enterprise company, with SaaS/Cloud business models
- Leadership skills and ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders.`
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills to large groups of people and senior management
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to travel Globally.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.