Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
Are you an upbeat Customer Success professional, with deep SaaS and Customer Success experience? Are you ready to play a mission-critical role in a rapidly growing enterprise software business, with customer value, experience, retention and growth at the core? If so, Splunk is looking for an experienced, outcomes-driven candidate with extraordinary Customer Success Management Operations skills to help build and scale our Customer Adoption and Retention Strategies and Programs.
The Senior CSM Operations Program Manager will be accountable for the development of Splunk’s CSM Practice and drive the programs for effective and efficient coverage across high and low touch teams.. The role will see you working across our Global CS, and Go to Market teams to define, build and scale highly effective customer facing engagement models, supported by the Splunk internal ecosystem of people, systems and processes.
Responsibilities: I want to, and can do that…
- Drive the strategy and execution for how Splunk Customer Success Management drives Customer Outcomes through the Global CSM program, including best practices, assets, tools, procedures, enablement and change management.
- Listen to our customers and synthesize how the Spunk CSM/R function best meets their needs to get to fast, continuously incremental value with Splunk.
- Develop, and lead collaborative development of highly effective Playbooks, Success Plan Frameworks and related artifacts that support effective, consistent, measurable customer engagement and outcomes.
- Own and drive the programs that will create the required Standard Operating Procedures, Journey Maps and collateral that supports CSx go-to-market every day.
- Assess the supporting content, process and tools for each of the CSM high value activities to understand where we must make continued enhancements
- Manage and maintain a virtual library of all CSM best practices and associated content/processes
- Leverage program management skills to own and drive the priority initiatives forward.
- Work closely with our CSM enablement function to ensure we are delivering the necessary enablement to our CSMs (both technical, functional and procedural in nature)
- Strive for Operational Excellence; laying the foundations for scale and removing inefficiencies through an optimal balance of people, process and technologies
What you bring:
- Subject Matter Expertise: from 5+ years operating as a Senior Leader of CSMs or Operating Support function in an Enterprise B2B context.
- Strategic approach and ability to break it down into achievable and measurable roadmaps: You can visualize the desired end result and then work backwards to plan, strategize and execute.
- A passion for delighting customers and growth. You’re a pro using data driven insights to guide actions and outcomes.
- Interpersonal, networking and influencing skills: Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders and customers at every level. Influence alignment and prioritization of initiatives critical to delivering the strategy. You embrace change and have a proven ability to motivate and influence across functions. Accurately summarize and present complex principles to an executive audience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills: interpreting and leveraging data insights for constantly enhancing customer experience. Committed to analyzing and anticipating situations, defining problems and objectives, recognizing alternatives and formulating solutions in a complex environment.
- Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a SaaS company in post-sales customer-facing or operations roles.
- Experience implementing commercial analytics and driving operational excellence.
- Deep understanding of SaaS and Enterprise Sales business model with understanding of customer lifecycle measures and SaaS revenue streams.
- Experience supporting a quota carrying sales/renewals team and driving sales productivity.
- A strong passion for delivering value to customers.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Renewals Management/Recurring Revenue
- Experience with Customer Success Management software (e.g. Gainsight).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.