Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you seeking to join a high performing, collaborative, fun-filled and passionate team that genuinely cares about your success and personal development? If so, this role could be for you! We are looking for an exceptional recruiter to join us in our journey to support Splunk's impressive growth in our Finance Department.
As a trusted recruitment partner, you will have the opportunity to work closely with hiring managers and department leaders to lead and execute full-cycle recruiting on some of Splunk's most critical needs. This is unique opportunity to balance strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution at one of LinkedIn's Top 50 Companies to Work For! and San Francisco Bay's Best Places to Work (10 years in a row).
Long-term contract (8 month+). San Francisco and/or San Jose with a mix preferred.
- Collaborate, advise, and partner with hiring leaders from recruitment kickoff strategy meetings to candidate negotiations and close.
- Build highly-targeted, quality candidate pipelines across a variety of unique and diversified search assignments in a timely manner.
- Effectively assess candidates for current and expected upcoming hiring needs, taking into consideration organizational strengths/gaps, team dynamics, vision/goals, challenges, and career planning.
- Contribute to building a leading world class recruiting team - sharing, testing, and implementing new approaches to full-cycle recruitment.
- Manage 15+ reqs with attention to hiring right, while balancing candidate, business partner, and hiring manager experiences.
- Accurately maintain, track, and report on recruitment metrics to improve service and delivery to assigned business groups.
- 5-10+ years of high-volume full-cycle finance recruiting experience. A combination of corporate recruiting and agency experience is preferred with recent experience on the corporate recruiting side.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a dynamic, positive, and constantly changing work environment.
- High sense of urgency and passion for delivering meaningful hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Strong organization skills, project management skills, communication skills, and advisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and understand position, team, company, and candidate needs and interests to create high-quality matches.
- Team oriented - focused on contributing to the talent acquisition's team overall growth and success.
- Experience with successfully picking up new ATS, project management, sourcing, and communication technologies.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.