As a member of the Cloud Release Management team, you’ll be responsible for the continuous delivery of SaaS releases for high-demand services used by the world’s largest enterprises to supervise their environments. You’ll need to work closely with product management, program management, technical operations and engineering teams to ensure a smooth and successful customer experience.
Who you are:
You are passionate about customer experience and familiar with scalability, continuous delivery and agile release management. You are a leader, and can independently set priorities for yourself and others, delegating work where needed to other team members. You positively influence others, and are willing to mentor and teach your colleagues to up level the team as a whole. You are aware of where your work intersects with others, and you look for ways to support other teams as you complete your own work. You understand that the success and development of the teams you interact with is essential to enabling continuous change.
You can identify potential risk and think ahead about potential barriers to success, as well as mitigation strategies. You can think critically on your feet and authoritatively and calmly respond quickly to issues that are brought to your attention. When issues do arise, you take initiative to understand how processes and tools can be improved to replicating issues in the future. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and you use tact to build consensus and lead challenges across the different teams you work with.
- Demonstrate program management methodologies to lead high-priority projects and initiatives related to product releases in a SaaS environment.
- Communicate release delivery plans with contributors and partners across multiple internal and cross-functional teams while adapting plans to changing needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering program managers and other Release Management team members to prioritize and resolve customer issues related to release delivery, serving as an escalation point-of-contact when needed.
- Connect with customers about planned release and maintenance windows.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and positive working collaboration teams.
- Be available for on-call notifications of customer-impacting issues during release deployments.
- Optimize team efficiency and effectiveness by finding opportunities for improving the tools and processes we work with.
- Ensure alignment with organizational roadmaps by supervising and reporting on critical metrics.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- 8+ years of related work experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to use tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, SFDC, Eloqua.
- Experience driving projects and programs to successful completion working with cross-functional teams.
- Technical aptitude for looking creatively at possibilities for automation or better tooling
- Experience using data and metrics to drive decision-making
- Expertise in Agile methodologies