We are seeking an exceptional candidate to evangelize the business value of Splunk inside and outside the company. Become an authority in Splunk selling methodology while driving adoption. Consult on the value selling process with field sales teams and sales leaders supporting opportunities with new and existing Splunk customers.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager Consultant interested in jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Big Data space. This role has high executive visibility and an opportunity for growth within the organization. Buckle up and come along for the ride—we won't forget to have fun along the way.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Build Digital Transformation plans for key customers
- Analyze customer’s challenges and advise customers on which business problems they can solve with Splunk
- Become a guide in Splunk selling methodology while driving adoption
- Contribute to opportunities directly, engaging with clients and performing interviews to build the business case or document business value realized by the customer
- Research customer business goals and initiatives and align Splunk to them
- Perform strategic business and financial analysis in support of opportunities
- Articulate solution enablers and core Splunk differentiators to solve customers’ business challenges
- Build financial benefits analysis models for practitioners and sales teams
- Use existing value selling material and tools to develop future deliverables
- Develop new methods and/or improve value selling deliverables based on field and customer feedback
- Demonstrate innovative ways, tools, methodologies to facilitate further embracement and success in value selling
- Assist with Splunk’s on-boarding process and ongoing field enablement efforts with value selling training, knowledge management, etc
- Contribute to demand generation and thought leadership through executive presentations, blogs, webinars, speaking opportunities, whitepapers, etc.
- Regularly provide relevant field experience insights to key partners in product management, marketing, engineering, etc.
- Located within the London area
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Ireland region (up to 40%)
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience of which 5+ years’ experience in selling to IT or working in IT with consistent track record of advising senior business and IT decision makers on value selling, or value engineering, or strategy consulting
- or: business consulting, or sales consulting, or transformation consulting, with exposure to senior management
- Prior experience in enterprise software or at a consulting firm is a plus, but not a requirement
- Solid business case creation and analysis skills
- Consultative selling approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills at professional level.
- Excellent financial and business sense in multiple business functional areas
- An inspiring leader and evangelist
- Customer success focused, quality focused and results driven
- Self-starter and developer
- Positive team member and collaborator
Education: Got it!
- Master’s degree (preferable) or Bachelor's degree in economics, computer science.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer an attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.