Responsibilities: I want to and can do that
As a Sr. BSA, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of business process supporting Salesforce CPQ application. Additionally, you will also work with the several business partners, end-users and their management to improve processes and workflows.
- Facilitate design, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of CPQ platform for Direct and Indirect Sales teams by partnering with different functions such as Sales Ops, Channel Ops, Pricing, and IT
- Develop and maintain technical design documents related to system architecture.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Support the integration of Billing application to the ERP.
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards.
- Experience in creating/updating system documentation including configuration changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and deployment plans as needed for the engagement.
- Documenting, maintaining standardization and dedicatedly seeking ways to constantly improve processes & procedures.
- Validate software quality and conformance to specifications and business requirements through unit-functional testing, and Identify the root cause of defects and develop fixes in the system.
- Work with management, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Finance Business team to scope work and produce estimates.
- Collaborate closely with other solution architects to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Provide pre- and post-implementation technical support.
- Working with SFDC support to resolve issues with Subscription Billing and related applications. Maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Ability to prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to develop new skills..
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 7+ years of experience as a business analyst in implementing and/or supporting Salesforce CPQ or other CPQ platforms
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Experience in developing business process and requirements for integrating CPQ with boundary systems such as CRM, CLM and ERP
- Deep understanding of overall Salesforce ecosystem
- You have come from a programming background using one or more of the languages such as APEX, Visualforce, Java, Python
- You have a deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles.
- Deep understanding on CPQ and Quote-to-Cash processes.
- Understanding of Opportunity Management & Order Management processes is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- You have the desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Understanding of cloud offerings market space concepts
- You have good interpersonal skills
- Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems
- Passion for exceptional documentation including diagrams, standards, and project papers
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Jose, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.