That’s a cool job! I want it!
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey! Come join a collaborative and growing organization where you can make a difference.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be part of the core ERP team responsible for analyzing, designing, building and maintaining our next-gen Finance applications. Additionally, you will work closely with the end-users and their management to improve processes and workflows. You will be challenged with identifying Innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
- Be a key member of the SAP S4/HANA finance transformation project delivery by defining, maintaining and communicating systems requirements, solution approach & design, standards and standard methodologies.
- Develop and assist business partners with creating requirements, identifying gaps and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Collaborate closely with solution architects to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities in the S4/HANA landscape.
- Guide and mentor delivery teams in all aspects of delivery & process optimization.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts regarding configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Support the integration of the next gen systems with the existing Business Application ecosystem (e.g SFDC, FinancialForce, Tax, etc).
- Validate software quality and conformance to specifications and business requirements through unit-functional testing; and Identify the root cause of defects.
- Work with management, Project Managers, Business Users and development team to scope work and produce estimates.
- Ability to prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high-quality manner.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 10+ years of industry experience in implementing, enhancing and supporting large scale ERP solutions.
- 3+ years of implementation & support experience in SAP S/4HANA ERP.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in Procure to Pay, Record to Report, and Order to Cash process areas.
- Certifications on SAP ERP technologies - S4/HANA, Fiori, ECC, BPC is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP solution design, SAP delivery methodology and key elements of SAP architectures would be a plus.
- Experience leading complex ERP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and any related teams is desired.
- Larger degrees of responsibility specifically focused on enterprise business analysis and solution design.
- You have strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills and willingness to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences.
- You have the desire to learn and apply new technologies.
- You self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, or Accounting or equivalent years of industry experience.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Jose, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?