Splunk is seeking a highly analytical, problem solving, and solution oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join its Global Sales Operations team! The candidate will be among a team responsible for scaling the business through sales systems and automation.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in multiple analytics and integration projects, and a strong understanding of sales, lead to order processes, territory planning and assignment. He/she will be highly data driven, intellectually curious, creative, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with minimal supervision.
- Partner in Territory & Quota Planning, Workforce Planning, Rep Performance Management and FP&A solution design, product roadmap, architecture
- Lead and drive Anaplan model schema and design reviews with other team members
- Build, maintain, and enhance existing Anaplan models.
- Partner and collaborate with other model builders.
- Create user stories, plan sprints.
- Provide the velocity to each story by technically assessing the dependencies
- Manage Project Life Cycle using Anaplan Way
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Apply best practices from previous experiences towards problem-solving.
- Train and coach junior members in the team.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 5+ years of Experience in Anaplan including at least 4-6 full project life cycles in Design, develop, and deliver high quality reporting dashboards. Coordinate among the data integration and migration teams.
- Possess sound technical knowledge on Lists, Modules, Data Hubs, New UX, ALM
- Expert in Anaplan Space Optimization and Formula Tuning
- Interact with stakeholders and perform requirement/issue management
- Able to navigate seamlessly across multiple use cases such as FP&A, Sales & Quota Planning, ICM and Cost Allocations and deep knowledge of Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting Process – Strategic, Sales, Supply Chain, Financial, Marketing, and other Operational Models
- Proven ability to support solutions testing and viability.
- Experience should comprise of exposure to at least 4-6 full project life cycles in Anaplan
- ALM Implementation experience
- Experience is making decisions when Model, Modules, Lists, Line Items, Subsets, Line Item Subsets, Usage of Calculation functions are needed.
- Knowledge of integration tools such as Anaplan Connect, MuleSoft and Informatica a plus
- Agile experience and SFDC experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various internal and external parties
- Scheduling flexibility, as required, during critical periods such as Month/Quarter/Year End close, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn, to work independently with minimal supervision, calm under pressure
- Expect working in different time zones, shift work as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics).
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.