Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our company is filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and dedicated to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Job Description: That’s an exciting job! I want it!
Splunk is looking for a highly motivated and upbeat person to join our Marketing team as an Analyst Relations Manager. Do you love learning, growing and interacting with people? Are you dreaming of working with extraordinary people? This is an excellent opportunity to work at a high-growth company with a strong potential for growth. You will report to the Director, Analyst Relations.
As an integral part of this team, you will accelerate the existing AR program for our data analytics platform. You will facilitate regular contact with analyst community, handling all logistics associated with that contact and support the collection of information for analyst requests. You flourish with being organized and articulate, and have an impeccable attention to detail. The ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is required.
You will help the Global AR program to:
- Deepen our strategic relationships with our Global analyst community
- Facilitate broadening of analyst knowledge about our company, its strategy and products
- Collaborate with Global marketing on lead generation tactics
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will execute and evolve the current AR plan. Provide end-to-end management of strategy, analyst relationships and execution for the Splunk platform team
- Be a trusted partner internally and staff analyst meetings and tours, provide feedback to spokespeople, share thoughtful notes with internal partners, own follow up, suggest next steps and give to business strategy
- Partner to build and deliver a targeted analyst list, curate quality content and assets for various audiences
- Monitor the analytics landscape and provide analyst insights on market and competitors to internal partners
- Demonstrate excellent judgment for serving the company's best interest, strong situational analysis, and negotiate when the situation requires it
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Multitask under tight deadlines and prioritize and communicate priorities to cross-functional teams
- 4-6 years experience in Analyst Relations, Customer Service/Success or Market Intelligence or various roles within the technology industry that entail a triage of skills - relations excellence, strong analytical slant and entrepreneur spirit
- You are an information junkie who loves to read and think critically about research methodologies. Challenges excite you and drives creative solutions for the complex situations we encounter
- Positive relationship management skills for industry analysts, service representatives, Splunk executives, product marketing and product managers, as well as others outside the formal lines of authority
- Strong work ethic and real passion for excellent customer service
- We are a small, dynamic team searching for a stellar teammate who shares our dedication to excellence. You are willing to jump in and help others, tackle new responsibilities, and take pride in elevating our program to premier status
- Travel is required about 35% for analyst conferences and meetings
- Existing relationships with industry analysts are a plus
We value diversity at our company. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.