Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
This position provides administrative support to Vice Presidents within the Product organization and will play a key role in planning and coordinating a variety of events (QBR's, off sites, team building events, launch parties, etc.) for the Product teams. The ideal candidate will be a polished, self-motivated, detailed oriented individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork and great judgment. While we expect a high level of organization, accuracy, professionalism and integrity, we also embrace light-heartedness, humor and fun in our employees. This position will report to the VP of Product Management and will be located in the Bay area (CA)..
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Provide varied administrative support to executives, including but not limited to expense reports, managing special projects and group task lists, assisting in email responses, event planning, and calendar management.
- Responsible for coordinating calendars, establishing agendas; arranging domestic and international travel.
- Acts as a liaison to customers, senior leaders, and other organizations.
- Interpret requests and assist in implementing action as well as determining whether immediate notification of matters is required.
- Prepare letters, memos, reports and other documents as needed.
- Assist executives with key internal and external activities and materials.
- Prioritization, brainstorming, planning, and execution of special projects including events, off-sites, budgets.
- Act as a back-up to other administrative assistants. Help onboard administrative assistants.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Ability to support remote executives and experience working across multiple time zones
- Ability to proactively manage projects in a fast-moving environment
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- A good sense of humor
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others
- Detail-oriented and customer service focused
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to be proactive with minimal direction
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations, and convey them to others
- Ability to effectively represent the organization in its relationships with investors, customers, the media, and other constituents
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
- A minimum of 6 years work experience in the capacity of an Assistant supporting and/or reporting to VP-level executives
- Experience with high-growth organizations is a plus, as is working in a public software company
- Experience working with Engineering and Products organizations is a plus.
Education: Got it!
- Knowledge of the business environment as typically obtained through five or more years relevant work experience and the completion of a degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.