Security Specialist – EMEA Region with a Focus on the South of Europe
Splunk is undergoing huge growth and rapidly becoming the global name in security analytics, orchestration, automation & response. This role is to join a world class security specialist team serving the EMEA geo.
As a Splunk Security specialist, you will be responsible for aggressively building, growing & accelerating the security business in your region. You will already have a deep security domain knowledge focused on areas such as SIEM, SOC building, security machine learning & data science or security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR). Highly adept in working cross functionally with sales, partner, technical services, product management and senior leadership teams to drive bookings, go-to-market [GTM] strategy & customer success, you will no doubt, you will have a large network of senior & technical security contacts.
But most importantly, you will have a passion to evangelise security and the desire be part of a successful, dynamic & high growth company.
* Establish credibility with the field organisation as a subject matter expert and provide incremental value to the sales motion and customer interactions.
* Drive security solutions adoption with existing customers as well as new prospects
* Provide customer facing strategic, advisory or technical security workshops & assessments
* Manage and report on the pipeline for Security solutions within your defined region.
* Work closely with security leadership to enhance new releases, competitive positioning, business processes, messaging, packaging and pricing.
* Innovate within the group and across internal teams to develop new propositions, tools and advisory workshops
* Evangelise the Splunk security portfolio with Splunk’s field organisation and customers, prospects, and partners.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* Extensive experience of high tech field sales, sales engineering, professional services, or consulting.
* Deep understanding of system / solution sales within large Enterprise accounts.
* CISSP or other security relevant certification and/or demonstratable relevant technical experience
* Strong communicator with solid executive presentation skills
* Excellent understanding of IT security market and trends.
* Fluent in English & French, verbal and written. Spanish would be a bonus.
* Proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual goals in a field-supporting, sales or technical role.
* Deep industry knowledge spanning traditional IT and emerging security disciplines.
* Must have strong knowledge of overall security landscape.
* Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CxOs.
* Experience selling complex solutions to the Global 2000 or Fortune 500 Company List.
* Ideal candidates will bring with them a range of Internet industry-related contacts.
* Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and be able to work with other teams.
* Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional teams tasked with full lifecycle support.
* Ability to build and maintain high credibility with sales teams and strategic customers.
* Formal sales training: Solution-Selling and/or Value Selling training preferred.