Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you a highly successful security sales professional, deeply passionate about security, and a domain expert? Excited about joining a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader with double digit growth? If you answered yes, you should definitely read more!
We are experiencing a time of growth where our customers are turning to us for guidance as they look for solutions to seek critical security & business problems. Therefore, we are actively hiring a new security team within our EMEA team. This team will be instrumental in positioning Splunk’s security solutions, improving customer’s security postures and making our digital world a safer place.
In addition to requisite skills and experience, you will have a measurable track record to build effective and important relationships with our customers at the Executive level. You will play a role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk with real passion. This role will exclusively partner with our Enterprise sales team for the South Region and drive security opportunities within this territory.
What We Offer You:
- An opportunity to drive significant shareholder, customer and employee value.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our talent through ownership and leadership opportunities.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Breadth and depth. Working with market leading security technology with some of the most advanced security customers in the world.
- Highly hardworking and dedicated peers, all the way from Sales Engineering to Customer Support.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Apply security and cloud expertise in building and maintaining relationships with customer CISO/SecOps/Business Security Leaders
- Drive qualified pipeline and forecast accurately to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Collaborate in partnership with sales team, cross functional teams and external partners
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Splunk Security customers.
- Intimately skilled in account planning, strategy and sales calls and has a strong understanding of how to "LAND and EXPAND" within accounts.
- Design and execute sales campaigns with sales teams & partner with Splunk's selling ecosystem & channel partners
- Act as a security advisor to the sales district and collaborate to drive outcomes with the sales account team and customer.
- Lead security engagements with customers to evaluate their various compliance needs, SOC maturity, or efficiency in using our products.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with software security and SaaS/Cloud solutions
- Comfortable in a team selling environment, collaborating with multiple internal teams to drive successful outcomes.
- Successful with strategic and value-based selling in large commercial enterprises. Significant experience in security account planning, opportunity & pipeline management.
- Ability to provide accurate sales forecasts to leadership team
- Up-to-date understanding of current market, customer, competitive trends & anomalies in the security market.
- Experience with common security frameworks and models such as: MITRE ATT&CK, ISO27001/2, CSA Cloud Control Matrix, NIST. Comfortable leading strategic customer workshops in these areas.
- Familiarity with common security data sources and their use for basic and advanced detection methods, including Cloud-based data sources and familiarity with security products and their purposes in supporting risk reduction in an organization.
- Experience selling similar complex security solutions and have experience in any of the following: SOC security-based products (such as malware/exploit prevention, anti-virus, white listing, SIEM and other techniques) or data analytics, behavioral analytics or cloud security tooling in the commercial and enterprise markets
- Familiarity with other SIEM, UEBA and SOAR technologies, and with complementary technologies to Splunk.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Excels in a hyper-growth organization, dedicated to disrupting the industry
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDPICC and Challenger methodologies is a plus
- Experienced in maintaining the integrity and sensitivity of data within CRM systems (Sales Force)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.