Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a great team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
Are you a highly successful Enterprise Security Sales Professional looking to join a high growth software leader where you can have full control of your pay-packet? Excited about joining a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader with double digit growth? If you answered yes, you should definitely read more!
We are excited to continue to grow our Security Sales team within our Japan team. You will be instrumental in positioning the Splunk security solution in the Japan market and responsible for closing security sales opportunities across the region. This is a great time to join our team as Splunk has been announced a Leader within the Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM again this year! We are experiencing a time of high growth where our customers are turning to us for guidance as they look for solutions to solve critical business security & business problems.
In addition to requisite passion, skills and experience, you will have a measurable track record in building and managing effective and meaningful relationships with our customers at the Executive CX level. You will play an important role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk. This role will exclusively partner with our sales team for ACT and drive security opportunities within this territory.
- Consistently deliver license, support and service revenue targets
- Collaborate and work with inside sales and partners for maximum effectiveness
- Collaborate in partnership with cross functional in-house teams and external partner services resources
- Intimately skilled in account planning, strategy and sales calls and has a strong understanding of how to "land and expand" within an existing customer base
- Exceeds in a fast-growing organization, dedicated to disrupting the industry
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to bring to bear both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of relevant and timely information;
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing Bulleted content
- Drive relationship with every touch point of sales process and anticipate challenges before the customer does!
- Be a cloud security advocate to your customer and build a trusted advisor relationship with your customer
- Significant experience in Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Bilingual : Fluent in Japanese and English (Written & Oral)
- Successful in negotiating favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises locally by selling value and return on investment
- You will ideally have 8 -10+ years direct and channel Security selling experience in Japan
- Experience selling into large enterprises is a distinct advantage
- Consistent track record in Use Case selling to the Security “C” audience suite closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Executive level relationships within the Enterprise Security Leadership teams sector
- Ability to provide accurate sales forecasts to leadership team
- Extraordinary interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience presenting to large public audiences at industry events
- Thrives in a transparent, dynamic and disruptive team environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your expansive team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Experienced in maintaining the integrity and sensitivity of data within CRM systems (Sales Force)