Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- Assess, develop and grow the Splunk IT Ops for SAP business to exceed sales targets.
- Develop joint sales plans and sales strategy with the field sales team for overachieving sales targets.
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Splunk IT Ops for SAP customers
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce Splunk IT Ops for SAP offerings
- Upsell and cross sell Splunk IT Ops for SAP Solutions into existing and target accounts
- Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and their respective buying centers; lead the opportunity creation/development process.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities
- Effectively forecast your sales business and drive predictable and efficient business outcomes
- Leverage Channel and Alliance partners to deliver growth and scale your business
- You have 8 plus+ years of solution sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises (required), start-up experience encouraged!
- Successfully sold SAP within IT Ops for most of the 8 years
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully, nurture and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar sophisticated solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics
- Working experience in SAP and IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking, and systems management tools
- A strong market landscape is required.
- You are highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large enterprise solutions.
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- 50% Travel required.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills to help with RFS, customer communication and articulate complex technical concepts
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong and lasting business relationships & present customer facing presentations
- Work well within a cross functional team environment and lead by influence
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferred, MBA a plus
- For this role we are not able to consider candidates that will require sponsorship
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.