Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a highly analytical, problem solving, and solution oriented Sr. Sales Operations Analyst to join its Global Sales Operations team! The candidate will be among a team responsible for supporting the end-to-end sales process for Splunk’s Sales organization in salesforce.com.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in multiple salesforce.com implementations and integration projects, and a strong understanding of sales process flow and best practices. He/she will be highly data driven, intellectually curious, creative, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with minimal supervision. This is a full-time position and located in our Plano, TX office.
- Provide comprehensive sales operational support for salesforce.com, third party applications, and data flow to/from associated sales applications
- Ensure proper data structure is in place on areas of responsibility to enable analytics on key business measures.
- Monitor data created/modified through defined sales processes to ensure data quality standards are met.
- Act as liaison between functional groups to fully understand business requirements and successfully translate them into CRM requests
- Partner with business owners and IT representatives at all levels to gather and document business requirements for key salesforce.com initiatives
- Maintain frequent communication with business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC, associated process and applications are consistent with business needs
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Develop operational measurements to identify business process issues and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
- Act as a subject-matter expert for salesforce.com solutions.
- Create key documentation – Requirements, Process Flows, Use Cases, and Test Scripts
- Monitor industry trends to ensure Splunk’s salesforce.com solutions are current with industry best practices and new technology implementations
- 7+ years of Sales Operations Experience
- 4-6 years of hands on salesforce.com experience including representing Sales through a large-scale launch.
- 2 years managing Sales Operations projects, supporting a global sales team
- 5 years of experience in a Sales Analyst or Sales Operations role.
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent customer interfacing, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business. Governs themselves with unquestionable ethics.
- Sets goals and drives to their fulfillment. Takes responsibility for their actions and for outcomes related to their actions. Wants to be held accountable for successes and failures. Shares the credit and takes the blame.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Strong experience with Microsoft Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or business field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business Management)
- Project Management (Waterfall, Agile, or Six Sigma) experience a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.