Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a highly analytical, problem solving, and solution oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join its Global Sales Operations team! You will be responsible for supporting the Lead to Opportunity process for Splunk’s Sales organization in salesforce.com.
You will have a proven track record of success in multiple salesforce.com implementations and integration projects, and a good understanding of the Lead to Opportunity sales process flow and standard methodologies. You will be highly data driven, intellectually curious, creative, and able to move quickly while keeping passionate about high impact projects with minimal supervision.
- Provide comprehensive sales operational support and accurate data structure is in place for Quote to Order and opportunity management in salesforce.com
- Ensure initiatives to enable analytics on key business measures.
- Monitor data built/modified through the Quote to Order process to ensure data quality standards are met.
- Act as liaison between functional groups to fully understand business requirements and successfully translate them into CRM or CPQ requests
- Partner with business process owners and IT representatives at all levels to gather and document business requirements for key salesforce.com initiatives
- Maintain frequent communication with business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC and CPQ are consistent with business needs
- Find opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Develop operational measurements to identify business process issues and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
- Act as a subject-matter specialist for salesforce.com solutions owned by the Global Sales Operations team
- Build key documentation – Requirements, Process Flows, Use Cases, and Test Scripts
- Monitor industry trends to ensure Splunk’s salesforce.com solutions are current with industry standard methodologies and new technology implementations
- 4-6 years of hands on salesforce.com experience including representing Sales through a large-scale launch.
- 2 years managing Sales Operations projects
- At least 2 years of experience working directly with and supporting a global sales team
- Strong understanding of sales process a must
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent customer interfacing, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Always passionate about doing what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business. Governs themselves with unquestionable ethics.
- Sets goals and drives to their fulfillment. Takes responsibility for their actions and for outcomes related to their actions. Wants to be held accountable for successes and failures. Shares the credit and takes the blame.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Strong experience with Microsoft Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- MUST already live in or near our Plano Texas office
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics) preferred
- MBA/ graduate degree a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.