We are seeking an exceptional pre-sales leader to join our team as a Pre Sales Manager. In addition to requisite passion, skills and experience, the successful candidate will have a measurable track record in building and managing high performing organizations. This individual will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Directly manage pre-sales teams and work closely with sales and professional services
- Help deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets
- Drive customer success and help expand deployments and use cases
- Work with sales and partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage in-house talent as well as grow and enable partner resources
- Player /coach, hands on with the team, understand and demonstrate Splunk technically to all levels of the enterprise
- Work with Regional Sales directors with account planning, strategy and sales calls
- Hire the right team to match our growth
- Work within Splunk sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
Education: I have that!
Min 10 years of professional experience
SE Leadership experience
Software Sales Engineering experience
Intimate understanding of big data solutions and landscape, software solution engineering
- BS Degree or work experience equivalent