: Sao Paulo
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
Are you passionate about groundbreaking technology and helping your customers and peers succeed? Are you naturally curious and passionate about evangelizing the power of big data and data analytics for organizations of all sizes across different verticals? Would you like the opportunity to work at a fast-growing company that is changing the way that information is used to support business decisions? If you answered yes to these questions then we have a home for you at Splunk.
Splunk is seeking a highly motivated, inherently curious, results oriented individual to join our dynamic pre-sales team. You will partner closely with Splunk’s direct Sales Team on all aspects of opportunity development and technical selling across Splunk’s entire product and solution portfolio within the region. Our clients span all business sectors and sizes. You will be the "eyes & ears" and SME for our team serving our customers and prospects in Brazil.
- Partner with the regional sales team to develop strategic and technical account and territory plans.
- Ability to demonstrate Splunk’s products and solutions to customers either on-site or remotely, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows.
- Dynamic and engaging presentation skills with an ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the business whether it be face-to-face or electronically.
- Effectively position Splunk’s products and solutions against all forms of competition, with a particular focus on value-based differentiators.
- Ability to prove the value of proposed solutions to customers through proof of concept or proof of value exercises, either using cloud-based or on-premises infrastructure.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new products, solutions, markets, and technologies in order to remain highly relevant to our dynamic customer base.
- Strong ability to collaborate across different parts of the business including Sales, Professional Services, Education, Support, Marketing, Global Field Enablement, and more.
- Highly organized and analytical and will be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a fast-growing customer base.
- IMPORTANT We can teach you the technology, coach you on soft skills and educate you on processes. You should have a strong sense of self-motivation, an insatiablecuriosity about what “is possible” with technology, the desire to work with an awesome team and a positive, fun-loving
- 5+ years related experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the business.
- Strong technical fundamentals in a relevant part of IT or Security markets (examples include networking, systems administration, development, application management, operations, etc.)
- Familiarity with programming or scripting a plus (e.g. C/C++, Shell, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of “Big Data” technologies (Map-Reduce, Hadoop, HBase, Cloudera, Cassandra) a plus.
- Should be available to travel to visit prospects and customers in the region
- Desire to learn, grow and be a part of our expanding and dynamic Team
- Must be willing to travel within Brazil and Internationally
- Must be located in Sao Paulo
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese. Spanish is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or substantial relevant on the job experience
Are you looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity? Please contact us. Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.