WHO ARE WE?
Learning, Growing, Thriving!
Splunk brings data to every question, decision and action to drive great outcomes for our customers, our employee’s, and our communities.
Great benefits, ongoing training, fun employee events, giving back and a diverse and inclusive workplace - that’s the Splunk experience!
For this role, we are looking for a person who want to pursue a career in technical sales or already have a few years of experience in Presales. You need to have a customer first mindset and have an interest and a curiosity for IT technology. After the onboarding and learning period, you will together with the broader sales team, lead the technology discovery of the customer value related to Splunk’s solutions.
Wat we are looking for:
Responsibilities with the role:
- Candidates that want to pursue a career within IT technical sales
- Experience from IT business is a plus but not mandatory
- You are a person who want to meet new people and build relationship with Splunk’s customers
- You want to work in technical sales to tell the story on why Splunk’s products are market leading
- You want to learn how the security landscape works within IT
- You will talk and present to Splunk’s customer in how the products works and how customers can benefit from using the software
- You’ll use your communication style and social skills together with your range of
technology experience to develop trust relationships with both your sales colleagues and your customers
- You will be an advocate and ambassador for Splunk through your professional social media, industry and marketing events and supporting pipeline generation activities
- You will collaborate with your customer contacts by helping them to understand
how Splunk can give them more insight into their business
- Ability to demonstrate Splunk products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows
- Willing to travel to visit prospects and customers and to engage in onsite customer work when required
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.