Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the School of Splunk Enablement and Emerging Innovation Architect you will help drive the vision, long term goals, and strategy for how we utilize and adopt the capabilities of the current and future GFE enablement technology stack. You will also lead all aspects of the organization and management of GFE’s entire portfolio. Additionally, you'll raise the bar on the engagement and efficiency of our enablement experiences and programs by researching and recommending emerging learning and enablement modalities and technologies.
- You will be an expert on the functionality, capabilities, standard methodologies, and use cases of the School of Splunk new technologies
- You will craft and maintain the structure and architecture for effectively prioritizing, storing, and tagging all learning objects, content and assets
- Partner with Brand and Creative to craft a framework for how to present GFE and Marketing assets and content to the field in engaging buyer experiences that differentiates us from the competition
- In partnership with the Systems team, maintain relationships with our vendor partners, collaborate on hosting ongoing standard methodology sessions, and participate in QBR’s
- Run a Content Governance team responsible for establishing and implementing a Governance model and framework to lead the lifecycle of learning and content assets
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional design or related / Master's degree preferred
- 8 years of professional work experience, in a learning solutions design role, preferably in a corporate environment
- Experience with Sales Enablement and content management systems such as MindTickle, Showpad, Seismic or Highspot
- Comfortable learning and utilizing off-the-shelf software to run and coordinate content, e.g., spreadsheets and databases
- You are experienced with and have the aptitude to learn current and emerging learning modalities/channels, e.g., VILT, MOOCs, simulations, experiential learning, micro learning, game-based learning, immersive scenario-based learning, VR/AR, chatbots, etc.
- You practice human-centered design, design thinking and Agile
- Experience tracking and maintaining large catalogs of digital and live courses and enablement assets
- Ability to adapt and change quickly, with passion and resourcefulness when pursuing unfamiliar tasks and requests
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.