Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are seeking exceptional ambitious individuals to join our team and help us bring Splunk to the next level. In this role you will help our sales team break into businesses that have never used Splunk. This individual will play a key role in qualifying opportunities, create customer interest and success by being proactive and energetic to help carve the path for this dynamic team.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and create business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings/product demos for Field reps to manage
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Live events, events run by Splunk partners and any other related trade shows.
- Meet monthly strategic objectives aimed at increasing revenue in accounts through developing consistent sales pipeline
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Have an interest in technology and developing a career in sales
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven and keen to work in a team environment.
- Native Bahasa speaking would be highly preferred.
- Have strong people skills and the ability to lead by example
- Hungry and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organization
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.