Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly, to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are seeking exceptional ambitious individuals to join our team and help us bring Splunk to the next level. In this role you will help our sales team break into businesses that have never used Splunk. This individual will play a key role in qualifying opportunities, build customer interest and success by being proactive and upbeat to help carve the path for this dynamic team.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and build business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and cultivate for future pipeline potential
- Handle accounts by building intelligence and encouraging client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings/product demos for Field reps to lead
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Live events, events run by Splunk partners and any other related trade shows.
- Meet monthly strategic objectives sought at growing revenue in accounts through developing consistent sales pipeline
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generating new pipeline.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Have a curiosity about technology and developing a career in sales
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Continuously strive to improve sales efficiency and business acumen
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven and keen to work in a team environment
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to lead by example
- With an appetite for and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organization