Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are seeking exceptional and ambitious individuals to join our team and help us bring Splunk to the next level. In this role, you will help our sales team break into businesses that have never used Splunk. You will play a key role in qualifying opportunities, build customer interest and success by being dedicated and energetic to help carve the path for this dynamic team.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and create business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
- Handle accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings/product demos for Field representatives to manage
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, our National Users Conference and all regional trade shows.
- Meet monthly strategic objectives aimed at increasing revenue in accounts through developing consistent sales pipeline
- Work closely with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generating a new pipeline.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Any European language would be a huge benefit
- Have an interest in technology and developing a career in sales
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven and keen to work in a team environment
- Have strong people skills and the ability to lead by example
- Hungry and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organisation
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.