Do you want to make an impact and help change the world?
As a Splunk Sales Intern, you’ll be a valuable resource to our sales team. This is an opportunity to work at Splunk that is changing the way information supports business decisions and positively impacting companies all over the world. You will gain hands on experience on how to build business opportunities, develop and nurture for future pipeline and schedule qualified meetings for customers of Splunk and businesses that have never used Splunk before.
You will work alongside the Sales team and experience first-hand how our Sales teams engage and act as advisors and advocate for our products and services. You will help identify various issues that many of our customers encounter and help assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Splunk Sales Interns will learn Splunk technology, features, solutions and applications.
- You will work with Splunk Sales team to help identify and set appointments with prospective new customers, actively participate in various aspects of the sales process at the direction of your manager and the sales team, and learn to become a Splunk advocate who can clearly articulate Splunk’s value to customers and partners.
- You will answer basic questions from prospects/customers in an accurate and expedient manner, and help to escalate issues or questions that need further attention to your sales team and/or Splunk technical support and will learn to demonstrate Splunk products and services to customers, and at field marketing events such as conferences and trade shows. .
- You need to be organised and analytical, and be creative and adaptive in your approach to problem solving and possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Preference for students pursing a BA/BSc degree program in business, marketing, technology or related fields
- Passion for sales and cutting edge technology and strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Previous intern experience in a sales role or intern experience in technology a plus