Sales Admin – Beijing
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
This position provides administrative support to the North Asia Sales Team. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who can work with little supervision, demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate. Of course, we play as hard as we work.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Assist in preparation of quotations, calculations, order entries, etc. include analyze sales activities, provide reports
- Drive key initiatives; prioritization, brainstorming, planning, and execution of special projects including events, off-sites, budgets and preparations for senior leadership meetings
- Responsible for coordinating work schedules of assigned executives; establishing agendas; arranging domestic and some international travel.
- Calendar management, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant executive or customer meetings across global time zones.
- Acts as a liaison to senior leaders, customers, and other organizations.
- Interpret requests and assist in implementing action as well as determining whether immediate notification of matters is required.
- Prepare letters, memos, reports and other documents as needed.
- May conduct various special projects, especially involving budgets and preparations for Board and senior leadership meetings.
- Screens phone calls and incoming mail. This may include summarizing the content of incoming materials or specially gathered information. Additionally, this may entail investigating issues and summarizing complete information and/or drawing attention to important parts or conflicts.
- Act as a back-up to other administrative assistants.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 3+ years work experience in the sales support or administrative support
- Ability to proactively manage projects in a fast-moving environment
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Comfortable using Salesforce
- Detail-oriented and customer service focused
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills both in English and Chinese
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to be proactive with minimal direction
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations, and convey them to others
- Ability to effectively represent the organization in its relationships with investors, customers, the media, and other constituents
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
- Experience with high-growth organizations is a plus, as is working in a public software company
Education: Got it!
- Knowledge of the business environment as typically obtained through the completion of an Associate’s Degree in Business Admin, Management, or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)