Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
The ideal candidate will identify, qualify and close new opportunities. They will contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to assigned Inside Sales rep and working with channel partners. She/he will have experience teaming with Federal System Integrators, Channel and Alliance partners.
Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability are critical along with the ability to be self-driven. Ability to succeed in this role will require strong drive as well as the application of advanced technical/business skills.Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
Education: Got it!
- 5 + Years of direct enterprise software sales experience a must
- DoD HW/SW sales required (preferred experience selling into the Defense Agencies)
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Proven track record of sales performance and knowledge of Federal sales
- Comfort with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses
- High intellect and the capacity to multi task
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
Must be a US Citizen
Veterans highly encouraged to apply!!!