Are you ready for your next challenge and ready to help us change the world? Join Splunk!
Check out Splunk Public Sector – We’re hiring! CLICK HERE!
You will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You will be an especially strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and adopts all aspects of selling. S/he should be able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services into Stae & Local Goverments within a designated territory. You should be an expert in contract capture, negotiating large, complex deals and working out creative financing as needed.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Leading contributor to territory quota.
- Responsible for positioning, presenting, and figuring out a strategy for territory.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability are critical.
- Ability to succeed requires strong drive and involves the application of advanced technical/business skills.
- Minimum 10+ years of sales experience
- Current and successful sales in the State & Local Government area is a requirement
- 5 + Years of direct enterprise software executive sales experience
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Consistent track record of sales stellar performance
- Comfortable with both an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level
- Ability to forecast, handle sales expenses
- High intellect and the capacity to multi task
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Up to 50% travel
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree