Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
Successful candidates will have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. This individual will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk. This will be an individual contributor role and will be responsible for developing the UAE, Qatar and Kuwait market, based out of Dubai.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Building C-level relationships with enterprise accounts across the region, developing both new business and expanding on existing business
- Demonstrable background of closing Enterprise opportunities through the Channel
- Named Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness across the different markets
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources to further enhance sales cycles and deals
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively to increase revenue
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 8+ years direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises is a must.
- Strong experience and network within Qatar, Kuwait and the UAE.
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of managing and developing an 20-30 account load
- Flexible to travel regularly, depending on business needs
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Education: Got it! Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer